Saturday, September 20, 2008

Overworked

Wall Street Journal: "Work Grows for Wall Street Lawyers"

True story. I'm in my office* right now, waiting for a colleague who went out to Greenwich to fax me some documents.

Damn you, Lehman Brothers. You owe me a total of 22 hours of sleep this week.


* And by "my office," I mean the conference room which I aggressively commandeered as soon as I got back on Monday, and which I've been just-as-aggressively defending from groups of i-bankers ever since. Hyenas.

5 comments:

Cheap RS Gold said...

AWESOME work. And amazing assortment of tools to work... Really great!!

sapık ahmet said...

Free sex videos xhamster hd aways way.

dte said...

At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment c9 gold, Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning c9 online gold, do not pray for tasks equal to your powers.Pray for powers equal to your tasks.Then the doing of work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle buy c9 gold.

dte said...

You have a forever friend for life, and forever has no end D3 Gold Sale, and if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete, because you need not worry Diablo iii Gold, your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay Buy Diablo iii Gold

PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS said...

Underpaid