Am I crazy, or did newly-elected RNC chair Michael Steele actually argue on ABC this morning that government jobs aren't really jobs? I'm paraphrasing, but Steele basically argued that the stimulus bill won't create any jobs because the government would only be hiring people for a couple years, and jobs with a "fixed period" of time don't count as real jobs. I kid you not. Steele's employment contract with the RNC undoubtedly lasts for a fixed period of time, which raises the question: does Steele consider himself employed?

4 comments:

teamlram said...

Hahaha oh man. I was just trying to think of some way to give Steele the benefit of the doubt, but nope, can't think of anything.

He undoubtedly must've thought about what he was going to say on ABC, and if he couldn't catch the fallacy of his argument in that time then I really question his reasoning skills.

Anonymous said...

I can't agree more with your post on Michael Steele. I felt like screaming "Get a real job" at the TV while I was watching. I'm a staunch Republican but any more comments like that and I'm hoping he'll be looking for "work" real soon!

Trần Duy Thuận said...

Trần Duy Thuận Blog đang cần nhận gia công tại nhà. Ai có cần người nhận gia công tại nhà tphcm liên hệ mình nhé. Truy cập vào đặt vé máy bay giá rẻ vietjet để có thêm kinh nghiệm khi đi máy bay nhé.

Fire Ball said...

Khi đến với thằng ghờm shop nơi chuyên cung cấp đồ điện máy cũ hàng đầu với chất lượng đảm bảo. Đến với thằng ghờm bạn có thể tìm thấy máy lạnh cũ giá rẻ, máy giặt cũ giá rẻ nơi chuyên bán tủ lạnh cũ giá rẻ. Hãy đến với chúng tôi để tìm thấy cho bạn sản phẩm bạn cần.

Cập nhật những kiến thức mới lạ như atsm là gì, thẻ tín dụng là gì,... qua mục kiến thức tổng hợp.