Since people seem to like the bits of information from the Lehman Examiner's Report, I'll keep going. I've got plenty more where that came from!

This is probably my favorite document from the Examiner's Report — it's a compilation of the daily reports from the NY Fed's on-site examiners at Lehman. It covers August 15, 2008 through September 11, 2008. It's as close as it gets to an official blow-by-blow account of Lehman's downfall, and it contains all the relevant information — daily updates on Lehman's repo funding, commercial paper, liquidity pool, and CDS spreads, as well as market color from Lehman's treasury and from other primary dealers. This is what Tim Geithner and (I have to imagine) Hank Paulson were seeing every day.

To read it chronologically, which you really should, you have to start from the bottom. I OCR'd it and ran a bookmark program (because I'm that OCD), so you should be able to navigate to specific days. I have a similar compilation that covers July 1 – July 23, which I'll post as well if people want.

Enjoy! (If you enjoy this kind of thing)
NY Fed - Lehman IB Updates (Aug. 15, 2008 – Sept. 11, 2008)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To learn the idea chronologically, that you cheap D3 itemsjust should really, you need to begin with underneath. We OCR'd the idea as well as ran a new bookmark method (because I am in which OCD), and that means you can find their way to specific days and nights. I own a equivalent system of which addresses September 1 ( space ) July 23, which usually Let me write-upGW2 items at the same time if perhaps men and women would like.

ice making machine said...

The present invention refers to a cage in which is mounted a reducer of cold room that can be manually raised and blocked during the loading or unloading of the frozen foods.

murs dask said...

yemek tarifleri
ekol hoca
android market
twitter aç

Guild wars 2 gold said...

The present invention refers to a cage in which is mounted a reducer of cold room that can be manually raised and blocked during the loading or unloading of the frozen foods.Cheap GW2 gold

PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS said...

Nice take on lehman.